Monday 25 January 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - midchallenge reminder Ribbon or Lace

It's been months since I coloured with Copics. I've been procrastinating over the need to clean the little buggers! The beautiful challenge over at Crafty Boots Challenges is 'Ribbon or Lace'. I have coloured up Classic Fashion from A Day For Daisies.


Except for the image and Copics, everything else on this card is Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
DSP: Afternoon Tea (retired but in the Clearance Rack if you're keen)
Embellishments: Wisteria Wonder ribbon, Basic Pearls
Sentiment: Simply Sketched
Punches: Scalloped edge oval punch, large oval punch

Keep those fabulous entries coming! Have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. The first time I saw this card it blew me away Jess, it is outstanding. Great colouring and fabulous design.

    (I really like the Wisteria Wonder, I do not have that one in my stash and think I need to add it.)

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete