Monday 11 January 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - MIDCHALLENGE REMINDER 'Something Old, Something New'

Hi! Last week my card focussed on "Something Old" for Crafty Boots current challenge, and this week it is time to showcase "Something New". This required a bit of outside thinking, as I was very well-behaved over Christmas and didn't buy too many new craft goodies. I did manage to snag the very gorgeous Botanicals For You, which is a new Sale-a-bration release from Stampin' Up! The rest of the products used are where I got a little creative. See, a few months ago, I was gifted a set of 12x12 drawers from an ex Stampin' Up! demo, and unbeknownst to me, it was chockers with cardstock and papers; mainly scrap pieces, but almost all useable. After I picked myself up from the floor and thanked her, the drawers sat in my shed gathering dust until a few days ago, when I decided it was time to audit my stash. So, the rest of the "new" products on this card, are products that were gifted to me, and therefore "new". Probably a bit of a stretch, but hey, that's the beauty of Crafty Boots Challenges; you can interpret any way you like, as long as we can make the connection between your project and our theme! :)


So, ingredient list! Bear with me, as I had to eyeball the colours a wee bit, but it all co-ordinated beautifully, and it's all Stampin' Up!

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder
DSP: Perfect Plum (from Subtles collection)
Stamp: Botanicals For You
Tools: Top Note Bigz die, Stylish Stripes TIEF
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Embellishments: Basic Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm thoroughly enjoying your creations, so keep them coming! Have a great week :)

PS: PLEASE NOTE!!! THIS IS PURELY MY INTERPRETATION FOR THE CHALLENGE; THERE IS NO EXPECTATION THAT YOU ARE ONLY TO USE NEW OR OLD PRODUCTS. SO LET YOUR IMAGINATION ROAM WILD!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jess, I love the colour and the gorgeous backing paper.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete