Friday 22 November 2013

Sketchy time

Hi and welcome back :)

Today's card features one of my new favourite Tilda's - Joyful Tilda. She has seemed so hard to get; everywhere I looked to buy her, she had sold out, so I was very happy to see her finally available a few months ago (it's a bit naughty that I haven't coloured her sooner!)

 
 

I have followed the sketch over at Sketchy Challenges (see the link at the end of this post). Again, another fun sketch to play with! I have used Bazzil cardstock, Prima Botanicals papers, Stampin'  Up! seam binding, Queen & Co. pearls, Glitz and Echo Park alpha stickers for the sentiment, and of course, coloured with my Copics, edges are all distressed and inked with DI Antique Linen.

These are the challenges I would like to enter:

The Sketchy Challenges - Challenge 60

Marvellous Magnolia Challenges - Challenge 54 Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jess, this is beautiful! Your colouring is amazing and I love the papers and the sentiments!
    Thank you for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wow she is stunning ..your colouring on her is just perfect..a super creation..Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete