Tuesday 11 June 2013

Creative Card Crew #38: Metal - charms, brads, pins, etc.

Hello hello! Today's post is for the new challenge over at Creative Card Crew. This fortnight we want to see your creations using metal, think brads, charms, pins, whatever you can imagine, as long as it's metal :)

We are super lucky to have two sponsors for this challenge; Pizzazz Aplenty who stock all of your embellishment needs. They have a special surprise up for grabs!

 
 
QKR Stampede are a stamping store, with so many cute images to choose from! They have 5 digis up for grabs.

 
 
Here is my card for the challenge:

 
I have made a criss-cross card. I love making cards that are more than the usual side-fold/tent-fold card. I have used the very cute birdhouse and vine digi for my card.
 
Close-up of the image:
 
 
The card and panel:




I have used metal brads underneath the sentiment, and on the panel.

Thanks for stopping by, we look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card. Love your background paper it is simply perfect with your image.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete