Tuesday 25 June 2013

CCC #39 - No DSP

I have to admit, this fortnights challenge over at Creative Card Crew had me a little bit peaky. I lurrrve my papers! However it turned out to be a whole lot of fun. There were so many options to choose from; embossing, die-cutting, stamping directly onto cardstock, just to name a few. I went with embossing, as I had a beautiful digi-stamp to ink up, that created a scene without needing any fancy background.

Our sponsor for this fortnight is the fabulous Scrapping Center

 
They have generously donated a $15 gift voucher for a lucky winner!
 
Here is my card for the challenge. This image is quite a special one, as the lovely Krista over at Saturated Canary designed it specially for Mari, the lovely lady who runs our challenge blog. It was available at a special price, and all proceeds went to Mari's daughter, whose house was destroyed in the terrible Oklahoma cyclones that recently struck. 


We hope you will play along with our challenge! Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your colouring in of the image. Your whole card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! Love your birthday card using Oklahoma. Beautifully done!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete