Monday 15 August 2016

Crafty Boots Challenges - Anything But A Card

One of my favourite challenges is happening at Crafty Boots Challenges this fortnight; anything but a card! For this challenge I have made an ATC; I actually made it a month ago, but I have been itching for this challenge so I can share it!


I have made an Artist Trading Card (ATC) for our local stamp group's stamp camp last month, with a 'retro 50s' theme.

Supplies:

Stamps: Tim Holtz Travel Ways (Stampendous), Darkroom Door Postcards
Inks: Distress Inks - Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this ATC Jess, I think it is the tire mark across the corner which is making me all excited (silly I know). Great background, your swishing is looking good.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete