Tuesday 6 January 2015

Creative Card Crew - Challenge 78 For a child

Hi and welcome back to another challenge at Creative Card Crew! This fortnight we want to see your child-inspired projects.

We have two fab sponsors for this challenge



Prize: 3 images
 
Here is my project for the challenge
 
 

 
 
 
I have used the beautiful Sweet Sleep Girl image from Imagine That. It is an entire sheet that contains both coloured and uncoloured images, as well as sentiments. The baby carriage is a tutorial that I found in a back issue of Magnolia Ink, and I have been dying to make it! It doesn't look anywhere near as amazing as Camilla's did, but I'm still really happy with how it turned out.
 
All the other goodies featured here are Stampin Up except for the image and sentiment (both Imagine That), and the hood on the carriage is cut using the Doohickey Tilda Lace die, oh, and all edges have been inked using Distress Ink Old Paper.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! I can't wait to check out your amazing creations :)
 
I would like to enter my project into the following challenges
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That little pram is super adorable! I love your soft colour choice too, very sweet. Thanks for playing along to Just Add Ink. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete