Tuesday 29 July 2014

Creative Card Crew - Challenge #67: Christmas

Hi and welcome back to another challenge at Creative Card Cew

This fortnights challenge is Christmas! We personally don't celebrate Christmas in July, but I love the idea of it!

We have one sponsor for this challenge:

 
Prize: 1 Rubber Stamp
 
Here is my project; a little Christmas favour gift box
 
 
I have used the super-cute Henry Hugging a Christmas Bauble, coloured with Copic markers and fussy-cut. The cardstock and DSP are both Stampin'  Up! (the DSP has since retired and I can't remember what it's called; naughty demo, aren't I?!), I have used Copics to colour some chipboard stars and clear crystals, and topped the stars with Dimensional Magic. I have finished off with some Christmas ribbon and a scalloped-edge border punch.
 
I am very excited for this challenge, besides the fact that I love Christmas, it is my turn to select this fortnights top 3! I look forward to popping around to each entry and seeing your Christmassy creations :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card/tag. Love the window treatment. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete