Tuesday 17 June 2014

Creative Card Crew #64 - Fairy Day

Welcome back to another fab challenge at Creative Card Crew! On 24th June we will celebrate Fairy Day, so to honour that, we have decided to make this fortnights challenge all about FAIRIES! As a mum to 3 little girls, this was a super easy challenge for me, and I was spoiled for choice with my DT project :)

Once again, we have two sponsors for this challenge



Dies R Us are offering a $10 gift voucher



A day for daisies are offering a $12 gift card


 
 
 
I used the image Blessing a flower for my card, and here is my finished card
 

Papers used are Graphic 45 - Once upon a springtime
Image is coloured with Copics on X-Press It cardstock
Cardstock is Stampin'  Up! - Crisp Cantalope
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I can't wait to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment