Saturday 22 February 2014

Whimsy design team call

There's a design team call over at Whimsy stamps. I first came across Whimsy stamps when I was on the Lime Tart design team. I love the variety of stamps available, their versatility, and the quality, so I decided it would be a good opportunity to throw my hat into the ring, and hope for the best :) As part of the DT call, here are 3 of the projects I feel best showcase my ability.

Card 1 uses a few Whimsy stamps, plus the co-ordinating hexagon die. My first real crack at monochromatic colouring, and I was really happy with how it turned out.



Card 2 also uses a Whimsy stamp. I did a little paper-piecing here, as well as a little paper-tole on the bubbles



Card 3 is my first card using a Whimsy stamp, and my first attempt at creating a scene


 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my entries for the DT, wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment