Sunday 12 February 2012

Le Romantique

One more card for the weekend! :)

The inspiration for this card came from the very talented Colleen Boshoff! Colleen made a beautiful Joy-Fold Card and I couldn't resist CASE-ing it!

Here is my card:


Here is inside the card:



Ingredients list:

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
DSP: Graphic 45 Le Romantique
Stamp: unknown (sorry)
Ink: Stampin' Up! Basic Black
Ribbon: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake
Pearls: Stampin' Up!

I would like to enter my card in some challenges:



Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz, Challenge 119 - Valentines
Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 203 - Pink Valentine

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥ Cute Card Thursday Challenge ♥
    this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love how you have decorated the inside too thanks for joining us at crafty catz linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and DSP paper. I love cards that use fancy folds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word,this is such and adorable creation , lovely romantic image and beautiful design

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Valentines Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)

    ReplyDelete